I read this on a foster friend's blog.
It looked like fun.
I decided to copy it.
I know what a meme is, but what does meme mean?
a cultural unit (an idea or value or pattern of behavior) that is passed from one person to another by non-genetic means (as by imitation); "memes are the cultural counterpart of genes"
Now we both know.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Driving Teenager, Newt and Whistle to school.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I'm not sure what happened last week, how can I remember last year? Oh yeah - Happy lived here, and I was really, really busy keeping up with her. No wonder I don't remember other things.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Whi - stle . . . .?! " (read with expression that signifies, "Whistle, if you don't stop that right now, you're going to be sorry."
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Coffee, water, coffee, iced tea, water.
7. What colour is your hairbrush?
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Gas for the van (Over 60 dollars -- Teenager was amazed)
9. Where were you last night?
Foster Parent Support Group meeting.
10. What colour is your front door?
Red outside, brownishburgandy inside.
11. Where do you keep your change?
In my billfold, or unintentionally, at the bottom of my purse
12. What’s the weather like today?
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavour?
Vanilla with fudge ripple, mint chocolate chip, peppermint, raspberry, vanilla with vanilla bean specks (I'm sure you get the idea)
14. What excites you?
The Christmas Season
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes, every six weeks, although it's longer now than it's been in years.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yes, double-ly so.
17. Do you talk a lot?
Some of my friends would say yes, and some of my friends would say no. I agree with my friends.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yes, a nephew, a doctor, a friend, and others.
20. Do you make up your own words?
No, unless you count brownishburgandy and double-ly
21. Are you a jealous person?
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'
My new granddaughter Abby, 12 days old today. She's my friend!
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’
Karen again (Hi, Karen!)
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
25. What does the last text message you received say?
I've only gotten one, ever - and that was to test my phone. Why text if you can call? (showing my age, now, for sure!)
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
Yes, and I slept on juice cans for rollers to straighten it when I was in high school.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Parent Teacher conference at Primary School
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Why would I want rude people in my life? The rudest might be my very close friends, who are only teasing.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
See number 3.
31. Will you get married in the future?
I will stay married in the future.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
(That's another teenager-type question. I am not a teenager, and am not even mistaken for one!)
Many people I like, some of whom I appreciate, and some of whom I love. Some, all of the above!
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
A few days ago. Isn't that why we have kids? Just ask them, they'll tell you.
35. Are you currently depressed?
36. Did you cry today?
Yes, but not because I was depressed
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because it looked like fun.
And maybe someone I know will do the same, and let me know.